Inspirational Bible Verse: "Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God." Luke 6:12
_______________________________________________
America and her leaders need our prayers. These are petitions I have sent up to the Lord for His intervention in a nation in decline. Please join me in prayers for America.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Prayer for Awakening

Dear Father in Heaven,

Holy is Your Name. I recognize your authority in all things through Your Son, Jesus Christ. You cause nations to rise and to fall, and men to do so as well.

Please Father, protect my family and I from the tyranny that will overtake America if she does not wake up from her complacency .

Please cause Americans to wake up and see the dangers we all face from without and within. Bring about an awakening like never seen before, if it is Your will, my Lord.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments: