Inspirational Bible Verse: "Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God." Luke 6:12
_______________________________________________
America and her leaders need our prayers. These are petitions I have sent up to the Lord for His intervention in a nation in decline. Please join me in prayers for America.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Turn America's Heart Back To You

Father in Heaven,

Please help America turn back to You.  It seems most of her people would prefer turning to pagan "gods" and earth worship than to loving You. America forgotten Who made her a great nation. Loving Your Son Jesus has become foolishness in the hearts of so many.

In tears, Father, I pray, please turn America's heart back to You.  I know it is Your will that she turns back, but she is so unwilling...

Is it too late, my Lord?
In Jesus' Name.

No comments: