Inspirational Bible Verse: "Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God." Luke 6:12
_______________________________________________
America and her leaders need our prayers. These are petitions I have sent up to the Lord for His intervention in a nation in decline. Please join me in prayers for America.

Monday, January 21, 2013

A Prayer For Protection

Dear Heavenly Father,

Before my eyes, the nation of my birth is crumbling.

Because of lack of faithfulness towards You, and because of sin, You have placed us under a ruler who will help accomplish the decline we deserve.

O'Lord, please be with those who put their trust and hope in You alone; and please, Father in Heaven, see us through.

I commit myself to You during these troubling times.

In Your Son Jesus' Name